- Shane Darcy, ‘The Elephant in the Room’: Corporate Tax Avoidance & Business and Human Rights
- Bonita Meyersfeld, Empty Promises and the Myth of Mining: Does Mining Lead to Pro-Poor Development?
- Benjamin Thompson, Determining Criteria to Evaluate Outcomes of Businesses’ Provision of Remedy: Applying a Human Rights-Based Approach
- Nora Götzmann, Human Rights Impact Assessment of Business Activities: Key Criteria for Establishing a Meaningful Practice
- Andreas Graf & Andrea Iff, Respecting Human Rights in Conflict Regions: How to Avoid the ‘Conflict Spiral’
- Lucy Amis, Mega-Sporting Events and Human Rights—A Time for More Teamwork?
- Developments in the Field
- Hiroshi Ishida & Hiroki Wada, The Implementation of the UN Guiding Principles into Daily Business Operations and the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Fréderic Foromo Loua & Jonathan Kaufman, Molmou v Guinea: The ECOWAS Court of Justice at the Service of its Member States
- Baskut Tuncak, Lessons from the Samarco Disaster1
- Deanna Kemp & John R Owen, Corporate Readiness and the Human Rights Risks of Applying FPIC in the Global Mining Industry
- Lívia Menezes Pagotto, Leticia Arthuzo, Aron Belinky, Daniela Gomes Pinto, & Mario Monzoni, Incorporating Children and Adolescents’ Rights in Corporate Management: A Tool Based on Strategic Maps and the Sustainability Balanced Scorecard
Sunday, July 16, 2017
New Issue: Business and Human Rights Journal
Business and Human Rights Journal (Vol. 2, no. 1, January 2017) is out. Contents include: